Hot lemon ginger is known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits. It also helps in digestion and works great for the immune system.
- Fresh ginger root, 1-inch
- Hot water, 1 cup
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice, 1 tbsp
- Raw honey, 1 tbsp
- Step 1: Grate ginger and keep aside in a bowl.
- Step 2: Boil water in a saucepan and switch off the heat.
- Step 3: Add the ginger and let it steep for about 3 minutes
- Step 4: Mix the lemon and honey in a teacup.
- Step 5: Now, strain the ginger tea into the teacup.
- Step 6: Stir the mixture with a spoon until the honey is dissolved. Your hot ginger lemon tea is ready!