This incredible libido boosting herb has youth restoration built into its name.
He Shou Wu translates into “He’s Black Hair” because of its story of a man (named He) who first tried the roots of the He Shou Wu vine and not only experienced his hair color change from grey to black but also was able to produce children after years of impotency and sterility. Legend has it that he lived well into his 100’s!
This tale might seem quite tall, but science is proving the effects this mystical herb are not quite a stretch at all. Studies have confirmed that it actually stimulates the body to produce many longevity-promoting substances, including superoxide dismutase, which is the most powerful antioxidant in the human body. It is also a powerful tool in DNA protection and repair, hence being called a longevity tonic.
Furthermore, He Shou Wu is well known as a libido boosting aphrodisiac and sexual tonic. It stimulates and harmonizes adrenal gland function and promotes general endocrine system balance. It’s an excellent tonic for those facing burnout or under high levels of stress.
- a teaspoon blended into your morning coffee with 2 tsp. coconut oil and a dash of cinnamon
- a teaspoon blended into your smoothie
- a tablespoon stirred into your soups, sauces, or broths
- 2 teaspoons mixed into your homemade chocolate
2) Make Also Cacao Elixir:
- 1 Tbsp. cacao or carob powder
- 1 tsp. maca – hormone balancer and stamina builder
- 2 tsp. Glow He Show Wu – sexual vitality and energy
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil or MCT oil
- 1 Tbsp. lecithin, for added creaminess and boosted brain function
- 6-8 drops liquid stevia or to taste
- 1/4 tsp mineral salt
- 6 drops vanilla essence
- 2 cups hot water OR Tonic Tea
- cinnamon and nutmeg, sprinkle as a garnish
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and seal the lid tight.
- Blend until creamy and frothy.
- Pour into a cup and sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.